Friday, October 7, 2011

Fabulous Friday Find!

Happy Friday to all! And a big Happy Birthday to my sissy!


A new tradition has begun in Chateau du Beanie: every Friday, I will post my "must-have" item of the week. This week is an absolute show stopper! The winner is (drumroll please!):




I can see this shoe being incredibly versatile! I am definitely going to wear these mamasitas out for my upcoming birthday night out, a date night, holiday parties, and even casually with  black tights or black skinny pants. Also, a huge plus is the duality of the silver, pewter and gold. I know there are a few of you out there who will match your shoes to your jewelry and this shoe unleashes the possibilities! Mix it up! Let loose! And treat yourself. ;-) Still not sold? Should these go on sale, I will be the first to let you know! 

xoxo, 

Miss Beanie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs