Friday, October 14, 2011

Fabulous Friday Find!!

Please pardon me as I pant over this Friday's item. I neeeeeeeeeed this! It is a leopard print pony hair on leather Valentino bag that can be worn at least 4 different ways!
Valentino Vavavoom Clutch $2,195
It is called the VaVaVoom clutch and it makes you feel oh so sexy! It comes in other materials and fabrics, but this is my personal fave. The gold chain can be removed, double looped or worn long across the body. The gold studded handle is the most surprising part about this bag. You can slide your hand through the handle and carry it like that. I prefer doing this without the chain attached. 


I will alert you style mavens the very second this bag goes on sale! Have a fabulous weekend! 

xoxo, 

Miss Beanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs