Thursday, October 27, 2011

Helloooooo Halston!

I am a huge fan of Halston, especially Halston Heritage during the reign of SJP. *tear* See photo below for the infamous dress....


And as I was flipping through the Life & Style in the grocery store line I spotted these! *GASP*
H by Halston Aida Bootie $109.99
These fabulous bordeaux suede booties with a luxurious python print heel are to die for! And the price! Ahhhhh....I may need them in every color (purple, red, tan, black). And then I thought....maybe there are others! Drumroll please.....
H by Halston Adele $50.99

H by Halston Rachel $44.99

H by Halston Brie $79.99
I just love these shoes! Does the Adele scream "I want to be the funner version of YSL's tribute sandal?" or what!?! The Brie mesh cutout bootie is nearly identical to the Jimmy Choo $975 version available at Bergdorf Goodman that I've been crushing on.  And hello Rachel, welcome to my closet! Yes, I needed an emerald velvet sandal with gold trim complete with island platform.... ;-)

Well, I highly suggest you RUN, not walk, to the nearest Baker's where these beauties are being exclusively sold. Or you can buy shamelessly via the web. Your poor feet need a Happy Halloween gift anyway! 

Ciao, 

Miss Beanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs