Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Jason Wu to Collaborate with Target!



Attention Target Shoppers! Mark your calendars: February 2012 is the debut of the Jason Wu collaboration! 

The possibility of getting my paws on Jason Wu’s February 2012 collaboration with Target gives me butterflies. I have a pension for all things girly: ruffles, bows, embellishments, lace, peplum in any form, and ladylike collars. After swooning over his NYFW S/S 2012 collection, I can only hope that this designer can do the same for his Target collection. The only question is: Will I have to fight for his collection at 8 am as I did for the Missoni collection?

Since I cannot wait until February 2012 to get Jason Wu’s affordable ladylike ensembles, I have put together a few pieces to tide me over for this Fall until then. Happy Shopping!
ASOS embroidered satin bow blouse
LOFT Lace Overlay Sweater Dress

ASOS Sequin Peter Pan Collar
ASOS Embellished Velvet Collar Blouse


SPANX Swiss Dot Tights
 GAP Skinny Bow Belt
Lucy Love Solid Sadie Skirt


xoxo, 

Miss Beanie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs