Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Christian Louboutin Releases Book!

At none other than Barney's New York, Christian Louboutin released his book amid fans and celebrities all atop sky-high red soles.


Blake Lively with Christian Louboutin at Barney's book party! Photo courtesy of FABSUGAR 

It's a compilation of 20 years in the shoe making industry and I can only dream of the shoes he chose to feature.


Christian Louboutin Book $92

I met Christian (first name basis, of course ;-)) at Jeffrey Atlanta many years ago when he signed my very first pair of Loubies and I must say, he is oh so charming!



I can only envision him signing the books for the party-goers with glittering sharpies and leopard print stickers given that he took the time to decorate my shoes. 


This book is the quintessential coffee table book for any fashionista! Ahem! *cough cough*...christmas present anyone? The style mavens were nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of Louboutins danced in their heads. I kid, I kid...but seriously! I highly suggest everyone check it out!


Bonne nuit,

Miss Beanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs