Friday, November 4, 2011

Fabulous Friday Find!!!!

With the chilly weather rolling in, I've got the urge for fur! I've been wanting a fur vest a la Rachel Zoe but never made the plunge.


Rachel Zoe: Fur Vest Inspiration

This season I am definitely making the plunge! Regardless of your opinions of fur or faux, there are plenty of options out there to get the same look. 

I personally love this one by Elizabeth and James. It is a mixture of rabbit, fox and raccoon giving it an interesting texture and it is knitted making it even more luxurious! I am going for the black because I can see myself wearing it day and night, and dressing it up and down. 

Elizabeth and James Black Fur Vest $595

I will keep you posted on how I choose to wear it this season! 

Have a Fabulous Friday! 

xoxo, 

Miss Beanie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs