Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Tortoise Wins the Race....


This fall I am obsessed with tortoise shell jewelry! It all started with an innocent browsing session on www.baublebar.com when I stumbled upon these fabulous tortoise shell bracelets! And Michael Kors took the obsession all the way... It takes arm party to an all new high for me! Forget my typical wrap around leather bracelets and bangles! Tortoise is where its at! 

Tortoise Shell and Gold Arm Party

Michael Kors Buckle Bangle $85

Michael Kors Status Link Necklace $275

BaubleBar.com Lace Shell Cuff $34







Tory Burch Hexagon Link Clip Earrings $125
Treat tortoise as a neutral, mix with gold accents and voila! you've got a really rich look that goes from day to night! Just remember...slow and steady wins the race. ;-)


Ciao, 


Miss Beanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs