Friday, November 25, 2011

Fabulous Friday Find!!!

Looking for the perfect gift this holiday season? This will definitely make a statement and give delight to any chocolate lover!! Or as they say in France, "Chocolat!!". I jumped up and down in my kitchen when I saw this in my Williams & Sonoma catalog: 


La Maison du Chocolat Assorted Chocolat Gift Box $95

This is THE BEST chocolate in my opinion. They are based out of Paris and there are only a handful of locations around the world and sadly not a single one in Georgia, so to have it featured in Williams & Sonoma is fabulous! They are delectable and beautifully packaged...the perfect choice! 

Happy Holiday Shopping!! 

au revoir, 

Miss Beanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs