Sunday, November 20, 2011

What to Wear...To A Black Tie Event

Tis the season to...attend fabulous weddings, cocktail parties, galas and balls! I love dressing up especially when it comes to long gowns  and high heels! And have I found the perfect dress for you! My pick for this winter season is the Badgley Mischka Palais du Louvre Gown.
Badgley Mischka Palais du Louvre Gown


If this dress doesn't scream DRAMA! I don't know what will. It is an off the shoulder, black sequined gown that is fitted in all the right places. Let your collar bones shine with a little bit of bronzer, rock a red lip and add long dangling earrings for the perfect look!  
Tom Binns Black and Crystal Chandelier Earrings Rent for $30


Voila! You look like a million bucks! The good news? You won't have to spend a million! This dress is available on www.renttherunway.com for only $150. It retails for $640! I am going to make an excuse to wear this gown for New Year's!!! 


Ciao, 


Miss Beanie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs