Wednesday, January 4, 2012

And Some Mustard on the Side Please!

Although mustard is one of my favorite condiments given that it is only 5 calories per tablespoon (Hello New Year's resolution) and super tasty but I am actually referring to the lovely shade of mustard yellow in my wardrobe! And don't you worry your pretty face...it truly is an easy and flattering color to wear unlike its cousin, true yellow. I was spotted wearing it this past weekend here in a sweater from The Limited and a beautiful printed scarf from T.J. Maxx (I'm a maxx-inista). Here are a few more mustard options for you gals to take into consideration. 


I personally love this sweater belted. Try belting with an unexpected accent color like cobalt blue or fuchsia purple. 
Forever 21 Dotted Hole Cardigan Sweater $24.80

Definitely try colored denim or corduroys this season! And why not mustard?
ASOS Mustard Skinny Jeans $58.18 
My personal favorite of the mustard options is this printed sweater skirt with a flirty pleated chiffon bottom. It has great movement. I know because I tried it on yesterday at Macy's. Not to mention its by Rachel Roy - one of my all time faves! I even love the shearling booties paired with the skirt. 


Rachel Rachel Roy Wanderer Skirt $41.29
So go ahead and spice up your wardrobe with some condiment inspired attire! I dare you! 


xoxo, 


Miss Beanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs