Sunday, January 1, 2012

What's in My Bag! Weekend Getaway for New Year's Eve...

To ring in the new year, I opted for a casual lake house weekend with my friends. A weekend of Michael Jackson Dance on the Wii, great food, delicious Moet and some antique shopping. Here is what was in my bag: 


Friday's Outfit: Mustard Yellow Turtleneck Sweater, Skinny Jeans, Silk and Cashmere Printed Scarf, Nutmeg Suede Cowboy Boots, Printed Bracelets, Turquoise Earrings


Saturday, New Year's Eve Outfit: Metallic Oatmeal Cable Knit Turtleneck Sweater, Snow White Skinny Corduroys, Gold Glitter Bow Flats, Crystal Necklace and Earrings  


Sunday's Outfit: Black and White Chantilly Lace Blouse, Black Sequin Pocket Skinny Jeans, Black Enamel Lace Earrings, Black Snakeskin Bracelet, Nude Lizard Bracelet, Black and Gold Suede Pumps




Send me your fabulous NYE outfits and I'll post them to my blog! Happy New Year style mavens! 


xoxo, 


Miss Beanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs