Saturday, February 11, 2012

My Ears Are Famous….Your's Can Be Too!

These earrings by Kendra Scott were quite the hit today at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in NYC!!! 


Kendra Scott Darby Earring $92

Everyone stopped me today left and right! Celia from www.sickathanaverage.com commented at the Ruffian show this morning. Lauren and Tiffany from www.cupcakemag.com commented on them backstage at Mara Hoffman. Even the paparazzi outside of Lincoln Center stopped me and took pics of the earrings specifically!! I love these earrings and would highly recommend them! You can get them here! Another awesome pair that I own by Kendra Scott can be found here! Go ahead and treat yourself to a bauble that will surely get you noticed! 


ciao, 


Miss Beanie

2 comments:

  1. That is SO great to hear! I bet you looked stunning! Thanks so much for the love, and for bringing us along for NYFW! (SO jealous!)

    XO,
    -Kendra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will tweet as soon as I post the pics of the outfit + earrings combo! Dying over the latest Darby earrings! Keep on making the most fabulous jewelry ever, Kendra!

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs