Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Dress Like A Duchess!

Kate Middleton
All the rage this spring is colored skinny jeans and you know its BIG when the Duchess of Cambridge jumps on board! The Duchess was spotted rocking coral skinny jeans, supposedly by J. Brand! I personally love her parisian take on the trend with a classic silk scarf and a nautical-inspired blazer. Here is the recipe to get Kate's look: 


1. Start with a skinny jean in a bright color of your choice. A pretty blue could be a great alternative to the coral. 


J. Brand Twill Skinnies in Bright Royal $176
J. Brand Twill Skinnies in Coral $169 
2. Next, add a blazer. You can opt for a navy just like Kate or white is a great option with just as much longevity in your closet. 


Willow & Clay Double Breasted Fishtail Blazer  $98

Central Park West Willow Lodge Blazer $151

 3. Lastly, top it all off with a statement scarf that compliments the color of the skinnies that you choose! 


Missoni Printed Silk Scarf $345
TOUCH Silk Print Foulard @Mango $50


xoxo, 

Miss Beanie 

1 comment:

  1. I'm taking your advice today and wearing my new orange skinnies with a navy blazer & scarf. I'm hoping someone mistakes me for the duchess. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs