Friday, March 16, 2012

Luck of the Irish!

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!!

I will be celebrating tomorrow in green, will you? Here are a few of my favorite looks for St. Patty's Day that will be sure to keep the pinches away! 

Pair this pleated and color blocked skirt with a denim button down and wedges for an outdoor affair! 

Color Blocked Pleated Skirt by Aqua $68


I'm opting for this outfit! Long turquoise pleated maxi skirt with slit and coral ruffled top! 
Pleated Maxi Skirt and Coral Ruffle Tank by Necessary Clothing
 I'm obsessed with peplum and this top would pair perfectly with my green skinnies from Old Navy below! Belt with a skinny yellow belt! 
New York & Co Peplum Top $29.95
 I just bought these and wore them today to test them out! No stretching! Perfect fit! LOVE! And you can't beat the price for a pair of trendy jeans. 
Old Navy Rock Star Skinny Jeans $19
I am in love with DL 1961 jeans! They never ever stretch and they contour to your body! It feels like pajamas! Opt for a pastel shade of green with these and pair with the super cute top below! 
DL 1961 Key Lime Angel Jeans $158
 MJ can do no wrong in my eyes and this top is perfection! Color blocked, nude + fuchsia, and peplum? What more can a girl ask for?
Marc by Marc Jacobs Eames Peplum Blouse $278
I hope you have a lucky weekend! Send me your green outfits! 

Cheers! 

Miss Beanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs