Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Marni Collaboration with H&M Debuts Tomorrow!

GET EXCITED!!!!

Marni's collaboration hits H&M stores tomorrow!!!! I am super excited for this, especially for the jewelry! Marni is known for it's simple silhouettes, bold prints and statement jewelry and this collection will be nothing less. Unfortunately for me I will not be able to face the crowds tomorrow but I will try to sneak by later in the day or wait for the returns to trickle in. Here are my MUST HAVES: 
Drawstring Collar Color Blocked Dress $79.95
Color-blocking is huge this spring season and we all know my love of cobalt blue and mustard! ;-)

Yellow Leaves Necklace $49.95
This necklace is MAH-JOR! I love the yellow and it looks almost tribal which is another trend I expect to see a lot of this spring. 
White Flower Necklace $39.95
I love how modern this floral necklace is. It screams, "I'm MARNI!" 
Silk Drawstring Collar Color Block Top $59.95
Again, color blocking…BUT it also has neons!!

Gold Jacquard Silk Ankle Pants $79.95
OK, this is a bit out of the box for most but if my buttocks can fit into these I'm going for it! Printed pants and gold are going to be all over the place in no time and I plan to attack the trend with these pants! 

Good luck to all the shoppers out there tomorrow! Be nice and try to save something for me! ;-) 

smooches, 

Miss Beanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs