Thursday, October 25, 2012

DC Date Night

Its getting close to the weekend and I hope you all have some fabulous plans! Perhaps a date night or a girls night out?!? Here is some inspiration to get you in the mood for a sexy night out! This was my outfit from a dinner in DC to celebrate my birthday. 
Vintage Fur cape via ebay, Blue MaxAzria bandage dress via Marshalls, Louboutin heels

Loving my vintage Dior necklace that I picked up at a market in  Paris. 

Vintage ring found at Payne City Antiques in Macon, GA, Deco Bracelet that was my wedding gift from the hubbie

These Louboutins are fantastic because they have this blue and silver metallic swirl that takes up your basic black pump a notch. These also happen to be the ones signed by Christian Louboutin for me at a signing event a few years back! 
 I had to share these photos from shopping before dinner! These necklaces are so intense! Possible DIY?

Beside the restaurant was this awesome shop with Asian and African made pieces! Check out these necklaces! Major statement pieces! 

I died over the red necklace! May need to call the store and have it shipped...

fun beaded bracelets from India
 I ended up changing to a plaid blazer for after dinner drinks at a bar. No drinks were going to get spilled on my mink! This blazer is from TARGET! And it has these great pin stripe lined sleeves and a red felt backing to the collar if you wanna pop your collar! Its a steal for $40!
get this plaid blazer from Target here

The art deco brooch on the blazer is from Last Call by Lydell, get it here. Silver snakeskin clutch by Urban Expressions, similar here
Have a great weekend and send me your date night looks! I'll feature my favorites next week for some more weekend inspirations!


2 comments:

  1. You look absolutely adorable <3
    would you like to follow each other?kisses
    SandraB.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandra! I would love to follow each other's blogs! I'm definitely following your fashion corner blog now! Such a cute look!

      xx,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs