Monday, October 15, 2012

Eat, Shop, Love in Napoli!

For my short trip to Naples, Italy I wanted something comfy for the plane ride from Paris yet chic for immediate shopping and sight seeing. I opted for my go to white Rockstar super skinnies from Old Navy (shocker considering my previous designer denim phase), orange aztec print top and white necklace from Fa'brik, and Orange Jeweled Sandals from T.J. Maxx.

outside the Opera House in Napoli

I'm attempting to pose like a gladiator

Pizza where Julia Roberts filmed "Eat, Pray, Love" at Pizzeria da Michele 

Our view from Hotel Excelsior overlooking Mount Vesuvius

What are your go to travel looks for flying and sight seeing? Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs