Sunday, October 21, 2012

Happy Birthday, Miss Beanie!

This weekend I celebrated my twenty-something birthday! I've always loved birthdays and this year was no different! And to top it all off, it just so happened to coincide with a trip to Alexandria, Virginia! Needless to say it was filled with family, friends, presents, and lots of desserts!



Missoni for Target shawl (last year), Highlighter Yellow Shirt - J. Crew, Black Old Navy Rockstar Skinnies, Michael Kors over-the-knee Bromley boots from MK outlet - last seen here, YSL Muse Bag - Neiman Marcus, Zebra scarf from street market in London - similar here, Wrap Bracelets - J. Crew (old, similar here). 



The cape was super comfy and oh so chic! Worried about looking like a magician while wearing a cape? Have no fear my dears! Read my cape tutorial here.

Birthday Dinner at Bastille in Old Town Alexandria = DIVINE!
Thanks to all of my family and friends for the birthday love!


2 comments:

  1. nice!

    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from She Inside if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I will definitely check it out! xoxo, Miss Beanie

      Delete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs