Sunday, October 14, 2012

Happy Birthday, Mr. Lauren!

This is my favorite version of Ralph Lauren: ranch style RL. 

Happy Birthday, Ralph Lauren! Being a fashion icon to the world and yours truly, I love his ability to make you feel like you are transported to his world when you wear his clothes or fill your house with his home goods. Ralph Lauren is truly an expert on honing in on your aesthetic and sticking with it. In honor of it being Ralph Lauren's birthday today, I thought I would share all of my must haves from his collections at the moment.

Go all equestrian:

Sashi Equestrian Calfskin Boot $1100

Leather Stirrup Buckle Belt $78.00
You're on a ranch: 
Shawl CShawl Cardigan $298.00 $298.00
Live like Great Gatsby: 





2 comments:

  1. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your blog love! Love your blog as well! Followed you and look forward to seeing more! xoxo

      Delete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs