Saturday, October 13, 2012

Lace at Midnight

I went out to a delicious Italian dinner with friends last night at La Tavola in Atlanta. Highly recommend if you are in the Atlanta area! I felt like my navy lace dress could use a night on the town so I paired her with a tuxedo blazer, pearls and bow heels for a girly look. I also parted my straight hair straight down the middle! *GASP* But, it was a hit!

Using Suave Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo & Conditioner for Straight Hair

Navy Lace Dress - Forever 21, Navy Tuxedo Blazer - Express
I love a good tuxedo blazer! It can go so effortlessly from day to night! Check out some of my other favorite tuxedo blazers here.

Black Calf Hair Studded Purse - Roger Vivier, Vintage Dior Pearl Necklace found in Paris, Pearl Cuff - Forever 21, Black Bow Pumps - Kate Spade.



2 comments:

  1. I am inspired! It takes pure talent and an eye for styling an outfit to make a forever 21 dress look expensive. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! It's all about mixing high and low end! I would be happy to help you any time!!

      Delete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs