Sunday, October 28, 2012

Rain, Rain GO AWAY!

As I watch the dreaded hurricane Sandy approaching the East coast I cannot help but frantically text all of my friends and beg them to grab water, batteries and bread and put their shoes up high. The texts all came back, "Calm down! You're more worried than we are!" So, I will calm down doing what I do best…thinking about how I would dress with impending rain storms. Here we go with a little whimsy to cheer up the gloomy days ahead.
 I swoon over this Frenchie inspired Dorothy Perkins Ivory Poodle Jumper, get it on SALE here. This would definitely bring a smile to my face! 
Zara Quilted Trench Coat, get it here

Dying over the details on this coat! 

Citizens of Humanity Grey Avedon Skinnies, get it here
I would wear my Burberry pink wellies but they are super old! Try a Hunter boot perhaps?

Good luck to all of you braving the storm! I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers and I hope that all of the batteries and water are not needed! Stay safe! 

xoxo, 

Miss Beanie

10 comments:

  1. Storm can make you worry indeed!
    Love the items you posted:)

    Would you like to follow each other?
    Just let me know :)


    xx
    Tali
    www.RockMyHeels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Following you Tali! Need a leather biker jacket like yours! Love!

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  2. i liek the sweater the most!

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that sweater so much! Following your blog, Amely! Love your photos, gorgeous work!

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  3. love these! would you like to follow each other in gfc? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Following you! A girl after my own heart…bows and lace are always a win!

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  4. Oh wow! So cute sweater! Chic!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs