Thursday, October 18, 2012

Snapped in Paris Twins

I'm a HUGE fan of Olivia Palermo's style, as I'm sure many of you are, and I love her snapped series on her blog. Well, today I saw her snapped photo in Paris and it looked eerily familiar!

Snapped in Paris - Olivia Palermo wearing a Tibi Blazer, Rebecca Taylor top, Hudson jeans and Report boots,  Chloe bag and Westward Leaning Sunglasses. See her entire post here.

Turns out back in 2009 on a trip to Paris, I had my outfit photos taken in the same spot! Excuse the blurry images! 

Ernest Sewn black jeans (similar here), Dolce & Gabbana silver snakeskin ballet flats (similar here), Trina Turk Peplum top (similar here), Paul & Joe Sister cream leather jacket with zipper and ruffle detail (similar here), Roger Vivier calf hair studded purse (similar here). 

Catherine Malandrino blue sundress with lazer cutouts (alternative option here), Brian Atwood powder blue python heels (alternative option here), Louis Vuitton Berkeley bag here, Chanel scarf

It happens to be the peaceful courtyard of a beautiful hotel, Relais Christine. It was once an abby founded in 1231 and then it was renovated into a private residence (CRAZY!) and now its an intimate boutique hotel with luxury accommodations. I remember our room overlooking the courtyard being HUGE which is rare for a Paris hotel. Keep in mind for your next vacation to the city of lights! 

For more of my trips to Paris, read this post





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs