Saturday, October 27, 2012

Weekend Getaway


I am going away this weekend for a cozy fall getaway by the lake. The leaves will be changing and the weather should be perfect! My bag is packed with sweaters, a fur collar, skinny jeans and riding boots. Here is my dream outfit for this weekend: 

Quiksilver Indian Summer Wrap Sweater, get it here 
Rich & Skinny Oxblood Leather Effect Jeans, get it here


Zara Studded Cowboy Boots, get it here

I'll take lots of pictures and post them when I get back! Hope everyone has a relaxing weekend! And….GO DAWGS! 


4 comments:

  1. Thanks,for the follow,but I can't see your picture on my gfc tab???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again,see you now.^^
    Follow you back on gfc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry! Vacation mode!! ;-) appreciate it!

      Delete
  3. so cuuuteee :)

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs