Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Word Play

I am craving the hottest trend on the blogosphere right now: GRAPHIC TEES! It's such a fun way to grab attention towards your outfit and make a statement…or joke. I'm going out today to find one that suits my personality but here are some of my personal favorites from my lovely co-bloggers. Enjoy!

Tiffany from Tiffany Style Blog wearing a McQueen tee that I gave to her from Naples, Italy! 

Rach from The Pink Peonies wearing Kate Spade Tee

Blaire from Atlantic-Pacific wearing ASOS sweater

The Man Repeller wearing an ironic tee from American Apparel at #NYFW

Feeling inspired? What would your perfect graphic tee say about you?!? Extra credit given to comments left below that make me giggle! ;-) 


2 comments:

  1. What an amazing source of inspiration! Now I'm craving graphic tops as well! Blair always looks so chic and stylish, and that Asos jumper is the cutest thing ever! I'm really glad I've discovered your blog, and I'm definitely following you :)

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Ivana! You had me at Macarons! I may be slightly obsessed with Laduree…opted for a Laduree macaron pyramid in lieu of a wedding cake! I'm following you right back!

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs