Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Black and White and Red All Over


Black Skinnies - Old Navy, Black Lace Top - Storets similar here, Black Perforated Leather Blazer - London, Lizard Belt - Vintage, Dragon Clutch - Corto Moltedo, Shoes - Valentino similar here, Hat - Vintage similar here, Jewelry - Forever XXI, Vintage, Lips - Maybelline Red Revival, Nails - Sally Hansen Salon Effects
Hope everyone had a great weekend! I dressed in all red and black in honor of the UGA Bulldogs and Falcons both winning their games! Goooo DAWGS! Riiiise Up Falcons! I was so excited to wear my new clutch that I got in Paris! Its by one of my favorite purse designers, Corto Moltedo, and he is AH-MAZING! The girls at the boutique told me all about the design behind this clutch and sold me on it once they told me it was the year of the Dragon and it is red for lucky! I'll have to do a post tomorrow just about how cool his boutique is! 










9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! Loving your blog photos! I need that gold tassel necklace and scarf print blouse asap!

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  2. Love all the details in your outfit!
    Nice nails and hat!!

    We should def follow eachother on bloglovin and gfc to stay in touch??
    Get back to me :)

    >>>>> milna89.blogspot.com <<<<<<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! New follower!
    Follow me back?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice clutch bag, a beautiful combination of colors!

    Miss Beanie, please check out my blog and follow if you like... I'll follow you too! :)

    -Alexander and Elena

    www.lifeallen.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl you betta werk! What size shoe are you, I need those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the shoes, scientist b

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs