Thursday, November 1, 2012

Breakfast in Paris

In my opinion, there is nothing better than waking up in Paris at Le Meurice and eating a fresh raspberry macaron from Laduree and drinking a warm capuccino. This is my version of Audrey Hepburn's Breakfast at Tiffany's. So, in honor of my Laduree fantasy here a few images to get your tastebuds salivating!
Eating a Laduree macaron while window shopping down Burlington Arcade in London

Suuuuuper cute Laduree Keychain that is officially on my wish list. 

A tower of delicious morsels

Breakfast at Le Meurice in Paris

Nothing like spending the day shopping away with the girls and some Laduree in London

Hope I didn't make you too hungry! Have a delicious day dolls! 





17 comments:

  1. cool photos)) love the macarons, of course))

    thanks for the follow dear, following you back!

    xx
    Tali
    www.RockMyHeels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pics!
    check my blog if you want and maybe follow each other if you like it!
    kisses jess
    http://jessjessde.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your style! Those measuring tape heels are MAJOR! Following you! Thanks for the love!

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  3. oh my god!!!that is amazing, lucky girl!!!;))
    xoxo



    p.s. let us know if you would like to follow each other

    xoxo


    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your blog! I'm definitely trying a top knot after seeing how chic you make it look! Following you!

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  4. Beautiful post!!! thank you so much for your visit!!
    I follow you now!!
    Have a good week! and my G+ for you...

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much, we are now following you back!!!:)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUM! YUM! those macarons look so so delicious - I hope you had a swell time
    xxx
    INSIDE IN, INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did indeed! Now I need to visit Australia! Your blog is great not to mention AMAZING Instagram!

      Delete
  7. I agree, nothing better than that! ;) You lucky girl :D

    http://www.101fashionstreet.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs