Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Corto Moltedo Mania


Check out these Susan Clutches here

Here are my promised pictures of the Corto Moltedo boutique in Paris! It is such a cool design concept and I love that he showcases his bags as works of art, as they should be! There are only one of each bag in the boutique and you can see where my dragon clutch was taken from! 


How cool is this envelope clutch?!? I love the frog on a lily pad and the painted effect on the snakeskin. Monet-esque perhaps?

Bosco Envelope Clutch - buy it here

The excitement of my dragon clutch was unbearable…jumping up and down outside the boutique.


My first Corto Moltedo bag back in 2009…the infamous python with ruffle trim. I still wear this bag often and it has held up in perfect condition! 

Elisabeth Python Ruffle Bag - buy it here

Inside one of my favorite hotels in Paris, Le Meurice. In the lobby you can carve into the Ice Wall. Do you see "Miss Beanie Was Here"?

I hope I have converted you into a Corto Moltedo lover! Join the madness! Check him out at www.corto.com!  



8 comments:

  1. Hi Beanie, LOVE this! I'm thinking about planning a trip to Paris soon... and if I go, I will make a point to stop into Corto Moltedo. I haven't heard of them before but from your photos, their pieces (and store) are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bettina! Paris is one of my favorite cities! Let me know if you need any recommendations!

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  2. The boutique looks amazing, almost like a museum, showcasing the wonderful pieces. Love the concept of carving your name in the ice wall! How original!

    Sita & Radha xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sita & Radha! Checked out your blog! Very nice, especially those Christmas outfit inspirations!

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  3. Salut, ravi de vous rencontrer. J'ai beaucoup aimé votre blog est grand et votre style. Comme c'est merveilleux, je ne sais pas laquelle choisir. Je voudrais prendre tous

    Je suis très heureux ici dans mon blog, vous me suivre s'il vous plaît? Je serais ravi.

    Have a nice jeudi

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi!
    I really love your blog!!
    I´m you newest follower!!
    Would you like to take a look at mine and maybe follow..
    xx riannejasperina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Rianne! Love yours as well, following you! Can't wait to see how your DIY sequined skirt turns out!

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  5. so many nice bags, and I love how you have styled your gray+white outfit matched the bag.:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs