Sunday, November 11, 2012

Erickson Beamon for Club Monaco!

I have had an obsession with Erickson Beamon for quite some time now (remember the collab with Bauble Bar here) and I was more than excited when I saw the dazzling jewels on display at Club Monaco today! Check them out!

The PERFECT holiday party earring! Wear with a LBD and you are set!

Erickson Beamon for Club Monaco Drop Earring $129.50, get it here

Dying over this ring…definitely on my wish list. See more items on my wish list here.

Erickson Beamon for Club Monaco Ring $119.50, get it here

This necklace is even more amazing in person! This is also a great DIY idea…add a brooch to your chains and go!
Erickson Beamon for Club Monaco Brooch Necklace $189.50, get it here
Check out more of the collaboration at Club Monaco stores and online here

Be sure to stop by the Club Monaco store at Lenox Mall in Atlanta to see the new renovations! The vintage collections and menswear additions are AMAZING! And the staff is so friendly and helpful! I had a blast shopping there today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs