Friday, November 9, 2012

Fab'rik Event with My Style Vita


Wednesday night I had the pleasure of mingling with fellow Atlanta fashion bloggers and donating warm weather coats to Atlantans in need at local boutique, Fab'rik. It was hosted by Atlanta blogger, Jessica of My Style Vita! (Check out her blog here.) We spent the night shopping and enjoying champagne and delicious mini bundt cakes catered by Nothing Bundt Cakes
Top - Vintage from Scott's Antique Market, Oxblood Peplum Skirt $39 - Bill Hallman, Mask Shoes - Nicholas Kirkwood similar here and here, Bag - YSL Muse.  Photo courtesy of Cameron Adams of Atlanta Street Fashion Blog
Photo courtesy of Cameron Adams of Atlanta Street Fashion Blog

I love the cuffs on this vintage blouse and have hopes of removing them and attaching them to other outfits! Cameron Adams loved them just as much and featured these photos on his blog, Atlanta Street Fashion. Check out other photos from the night at his blog here

Other notable Atlanta Fashion Bloggers for you to check out: 


5 comments:

  1. Love this look, perfect color combination!

    -Alexander and Elena
    www.lifeallen.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alexander and Elena!

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  2. Loved your outfit! It was nice meeting you! Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wasn't that a fun evening! I do enjoy seeing ASF images again, especially when credited. You are kind to nominate me for the Leibster prize. 'Tis quite an honor, but one I must decline. From the begining, my blogs have been about the amazing looks of other people. I try to stay out of the way. Best wishes to your blogging.
    Cameron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured that about you! And quite frankly, I admire it! Thanks so much for the photos! Hope to see you around Atlanta!

      ~~Miss Beanie

      Delete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs