Monday, November 12, 2012

Get the Look for Less!

Attention all Isabel Marant fans out there! 

I stumbled upon these boots at Bebe while searching for this amazing studded leather skirt (see it here) and I couldn't believe my eyes! I immediately googled Isabel Marant cowboy inspired studded ankle boots and VOILA! There they were…not an exact replica but similar enough! They will surely grace the legs of celebrities and fashionistas this season (I call it on Kristen Stewart). For nearly a tenth of the price, check them out! 

Bebe Chelsea Studded Buckle Boot $179, here
Isabel Marant Milwauke Studded Suede Ankle Boots $1495, here 

Isabel Marant FW'12 Paris Runway Show



4 comments:

  1. Such beautiful pieces!! Would you like to follow each other?

    Love from South Africa

    http://arumlilea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. they r awesome...simply lovely....nyc post
    let's follow each other
    myfashionbaye.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi...i am following u now...happy blogging:))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs