Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Jaguars + Tweed

Tweed Riding Coat - Guess via Nordstrom Rack available here and similar here, Blouse - Ann Taylor old but similar here, Black Leather Leggings - via Last Call similar here, Boots - Michael Kors via TJMaxx similar here, Purse - YSL, Brooch and Ring- Nouveau Boutique, Aviators - Michael Kors

Love the leather details on this jacket. The elbow patches, pockets and shoulders are all accented with leather!


The brooch is available for sale through Nouveau Boutique for $25! Love the green eyes!


This vintage jaguar ring is also available for sale through Nouveau Boutique and is $65. Check out the ruby eyes! The diamond band is my own and was used to keep the ring on my finger because it was a tad big -- useful idea for those rings you gotta have but just don't fit!


11 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! it's perfect for fall! And that ring....obsessed!


    Please stop by my blog and leave a comment on my latest post!

    p.s. I am your newest follower!

    xo
    Deanne

    http://myfashavenue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Deanne! I'm heading to your blog now!

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  2. I love this outfit!!! It's something I would wear. That blouse is gorgeous.

    Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog. I'm following now and I'll be back soon ;)

    Love from South Africa

    http://arumlilea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Leanne! I will be keeping up with your blog as well!

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  3. Gurl! This outfit is thebomb.com! That blazer is ridiculous! WERK it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Trina! I love your commentary! Any events you are going to this week?!?

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  4. Adore the rockin' outfit! Super cute girl!

    I am a new follower! xox www.showeredwithdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That jacket is really gorgeous!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great jacket! Such a classic outfit, perfect. xox

    Alex
    www.adoredbyalex.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs