Thursday, December 20, 2012

Add a POP of Red!

As I browsed Pinterest this morning, I realized that everything that I was repinning was with a POP of red. So I decided to create an ode to Red, Rojo, Rouge. Take a look in your closet and pull out one piece of red and make that your statement piece…everything else should be like a backdrop. I personally like the red against the winter white and black. 

Photo via Pinterest

Blair Eadie of Atlantic-Pacific via Pinterest

Photo via Pinterest

Photo via Pinterest

Photo via Pinterest. 
Feel free to head on over to Pinterest and peruse my boards and maybe even follow me! I posted all of these looks under my Fall/Winter 2012 board.

Shop my choices for pops of red below!







3 comments:

  1. i love the red!

    Xo Megan, www.TfDiaries.com
    now following

    ReplyDelete
  2. red looks very energetic =)

    love, Yati from Malaysia,

    im following ya', care to follow back, cheers

    http://yatiinoah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs