Friday, December 21, 2012

Cozy On the Farm

So, I have this crazy idea that if I am wearing some form of snake print that it will ward off any snakes in the area. I know, I told you it was crazy! So, for my peace of mind I wore these snake print tights and my snake skin bracelet from the leather school in Florence, Italy. Speaking of tights, if you are looking for a crazy design and you have some extra money to spend, check out Wolford! They have the most intricate designs and they are super luxe!

Sweater Dress - Victorias Secret, Fur Snood - Calvin Klein via TJ Maxx similar, Horsebit Belt - N Y and Co similar, Tights - Wolford, Riding Boots - Banana Republic, Purse - Louis Vuitton, Bracelets - Vintage Gold, Snake print from Italy, Zipper from The Caravan similar, Ring - Aurelie Bidermann similar, Aviators - Michael Kors

This ring is so special to me and it is by such a great designer, Aurelie Bidermann. She used real leaves and dipped them in 18K gold and layered them to create this ring. One of her timeless collections, Vintage Lace, is another one of my must haves. She dips vintage lace in 18K gold to make cuffs and rings! GORGEOUS!





Stay warm out there!


6 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore your zip bracelet!!! where did you get it from? I have been looking for a bracelet to add a little something to my outfits and I think I have just found it!!! Even better now seeing that you are also an aussie girl!
    www.expressionthrustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Debora! I got the zipper bracelet online at www.shopthecaravan.com but it looks like it is sold out. Here is one that is similar:
      http://www.gojane.com/75040-jewelry-zipper-bracelet.html?campaign=googlebase&gclid=CM6WnuHcq7QCFQGvnQodg1YATg

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
    2. I ended up finding the bangle on Ebay!!! I mentioned you in my post :-) Have a look if you like http://www.expressionthrustyle.com/2012/12/ready-for-my-little-hot-hands-271212.html

      Delete
    3. That is awesome, Debora! What a steal!

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
    4. Finally got the bangle in the post and blogged about it lol.. check it out if you have time

      http://www.expressionthrustyle.com/2013/01/mustard-mania-160113.html

      Thanks again for your motivation to go searching for it. I'm loving the bangle!

      Delete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs