Friday, December 7, 2012

Going Green

Boots - BCBG via Off 5th, Sweater - LOFT, Jeans - Old Navy, Scarf - Rubinacci, Purse - YSL, Bracelets - Lia Sophia ℅, J. Crew, similar here and here and here
It was a gloomy day and I just couldn't wait to break out my Black Friday find: these BCBG Studded Wellies! I find them at the Off Fifth Saks Outlet for $20! STEAL! 







On a side note: As I googled where to find these BCBG rain boots, it came to my attention that they came in RED! And not just plain red, but STUDDED RED! As in, Valentino Rockstud!!! #MAJOR Now this would cheer me up on a gloomy day! See for yourself:





2 comments:

  1. I LOVE those green boots!!!
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh my the scarf and boots are wicked, love ur style,

    love, yati from Malaysia

    do follow / visit me http://yatiinoah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs