Monday, December 3, 2012

Orange you glad it's December?!?


It's December! And yet it feels like a beautiful spring day outside! I'm ready for some cold weather so I can break out my new faux fur coat and gloves. Until then, I'm breaking out my DKNY cozy. For those of you not familiar with the cozy, it is a cardigan that can be worn at least twelve different ways including as a scarf! There is even an app for the iPhone that can be downloaded with tutorials on how to wear the cozy! Download the app here. I opted for the cardigan cozy style today. 

DKNY cozy available here, Scarf - TJ Maxx similar here, Dress - Fab'rik, Steven Madden Boots - DSW, Purse - Corto Moltedo, Bracelets - Vintage, Soho Street Markets similar here & here, Vintage Necklace - Nouveau Boutique





This tassel necklace is amazing! Daisy made it over at Nouveau Boutique Biz and it includes a jade stone, carved aventurine and silver frog. Available for sale with or without a necklace attached.

16 comments:

  1. This outfit has so many pretty details!
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet, Jamie! Thanks!

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  2. Love that cozy! I've never seen one before. Very cool:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love seeing peoples wearing orange, but not brave enuff to wears this hues =)
    you look stunning =)

    visit/ follow me : yatiinoah@blogspot.com ,,,, Yati from Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny enough, I refused to wear orange until a friend of mine introduced me to it and now I'm hooked! Orange comes in so many shades…you just have to find your complimentary shade of orange! Mine happens to be rust. ;-)

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  4. I BADLY love your whole outfit . It brought me back to the October's orange weathers time ;) DKNY has been my fave brand since long and their goods are awesome even as a cozy ( well it's first time I got detail about this thing :D) . The place behind you is heaven of maple leaves O.O
    Noor~
    Noorslense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Noor! Glad to hear you are a DKNY fan too! Loves it!

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  5. Hey, lady! Chris and I grabbed a drink with your hubbz last night and he told us about your blog. Love it! You're definitely going to be in my reading rotation from now on. V. excited to hang out with you guys in Jan! xoxo, Kim.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kim! Can't wait to see you soon!

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  6. Cute blog post title! I love this outfit! So beautifully layered with color!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sweater color is so appropriate for Fall!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs