Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Roses are Red, Ruffles are Cute

Just a little Holiday spirit to get you in the mood if you aren't already! I wore this outfit to a holiday party the other night at my fave antiques shop in Atlanta, Antiques & Beyond

Top - New York & Co (last year), Skirt - Red Valentino (old), Shoes - Louboutin (old), Clutch - Corto Moltedo, Black Bracelet - Ann Taylor (last year), Earrings - Local Jeweler


Close up of my earrings and bracelet from Instagram! Follow me on Instagram!


My red lipstick of choice by urban decay. It lasted the entire night through eating and drinking! Great holiday gift! Get it here.

Ps - You can shop similar items to my outfit below! 


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Rachel! Ruffles happen to be my weakness ;-)

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  2. Love the outfit - and those gorgeous jewels! So perfect for the holidays :)

    xx,
    maya

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs