Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Tis the Season….For Shopping!

Good morning dolls! It's getting closer to the holidays and if you haven't gotten everything checked off your shopping list, I have some ideas! Check out the button, Miss Beanie's Boutique, in the right sidebar for all of my latest obsessions for every price point! Scroll over the images and it will show you the brand, price and give you the opportunity to tweet or pin it! I will be updating it every day as I'm shopping for my friends and family and maybe even spying some things for myself! ;-)

If you would like to see what's on my wish list for Christmas, check out my Pinterest board, Wish List.


2 comments:

  1. I will have to do that! THank you!
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs