Thursday, January 24, 2013

Bedazzled Brigade

I'm quite frankly obsessed with this jacket that I got during the fall! It has the coolest pearl and sequin embellishment which just so happens to accent my bedazzled cap toe shoes. These shoes take the cap toe trend up a notch don't you think? And I felt like this could be an awesome DIY project if you didn't run across a jacket with the embellishment on it. Just a simple pocket embellishment would add so much! Check out this amazing DIY for army jackets here
Embellished Army Jacket - Sold Out (similar here, here), Colorblock Top - TJ Maxx, Waxed Jeans - J Brand, Shoes - VC Signature, Purse - YSL, Bracelet - Bill Hallman, Earrings - Fabrik, Ring - Aurelie Bidermann










If you live in Atlanta don't forget about the awesome SALE going on this weekend:


6 comments:

  1. Cute outfit!! Your jacket is so chic! That is an item that you can wear for years and years. Found your blog via The fashionista Next door and I am now following you :) Cute blog!

    With love,
    Ashley
    AsassyWoman.Com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ashley! I'm so glad you found my blog and how fabulous is Fashionista Next Door?!? I'm checking out your blog now!

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  2. Love the shoes. I totally agree that a DIY job could be done (not by me though lol, the jewels would probably fall off on the first day of wearing the shoes!).

    www.expressionthrustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I'm not exactly the best DIY-er but this blog does a great job explaining the steps and she had a GREAT alternative: use groups of earrings just on the pocket so you can change it out or take it off if you ever changed your mind and its quick!
      http://www.lovelyish.com/771136564/diy-embellish-your-own-military-jacket/



      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  3. love your shoes! xx
    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Miss Beanie,
    This is Carlton Maxey, It was certainly a pleasure meeting You at H&M I really enjoyed our conversation about fashion And I love your blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs