Thursday, January 24, 2013

Belated Wednesday Wishlist

Sorry y'all! Wednesday was one of those days….glad it is over! So here are my must haves for this week! With everything under $70 this week, I am trying not to get everything! But the earrings and bracelets are definitely coming home with me! Have you noticed all of the anchor accessories coming out this spring or is it just me? I'm thinking the nautical stripes + anchor jewelry are going to be a huge hit this summer at the yacht club. ;-) Hope your week goes well! Tonight I am going to a Laundry by Shelli Segal event hosted by Baby Shopaholic! Pictures to come tomorrow!

Wednesday Wishlist

4 comments:

  1. love your post! love your blog! wanna follow each other?

    BITE MY STYLE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those mint colored shoes, mint is definitely going to be big this spring. Also, the J. Crew anchor bracelet, completely adorable!

    Happy weekend!

    Nora
    www.penchantforpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the J.Crew charm bracelet! Absolutely adorable. Also think that phone charger is so cute!

    www.expressionthrustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the earring. I haven't worn any for 2 years now, but having seen these wants me to go and buy them and start wearing earrings again.


    Love,
    Breathe Me

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs