Monday, January 14, 2013

Best Dressed at the 2013 Golden Globes

I wasn't overly impressed with the style at this year's Golden Globes. I saw some starlets lacking accessories, others being copy cats, and some in ill fitted ball gowns.

Here is my rundown of the Best Dressed:

Kate Hudson looked striking in Alexander McQueen. There was a close up of her listening intently to one of the speeches and she looked simply gorgeous. She is the winner of BEST DRESSED for me.

Naomi Watts hit a homerun in Zac Posen. The jewels, the back, the train, the color….SMASHING! 

Taylor Swift shocked me. She actually looked sexy in this shot! Donna Karan did her body good.

Amanda Seyfried took a turn for the ethereal from her typical edgy Balmain numbers. She looked angelic and glamourous in this lace cutout Givenchy gown. Her blush frock beat out the other washed out starlets in blush tones on the red carpet.

Eva Longoria can typically do no wrong and she still looks fabulous, but did she have an Angie leg moment? With the peek a boo cut out in the front and the back, the slit was a bit much for me. Nonetheless, she looks gorgeous and Emilio Pucci is one of my all time favorite designers so I give her a free pass.

Most DARING choice goes to…..Kerry Washington in Miu Miu. I simply adore Kerry Washington and she looks so pretty in this Miu Miu number but I must say it wasn't quite dressy enough for the Golden Globes. However, I love this look so much that it wasn't enough to kick her off the Best Dressed list.

Jessica Alba's dress fit her like a glove and the shape was nice but the color was not my favorite. But, the necklace…..BEST jewel of the night! 



 I couldn't help but show the copy cats from the Angie Leg Moment….


What did you think? Who was your Best Dressed?

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They seriously never go wrong!

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  2. We had a few of the same picks. I really liked Taylor Swift's DK dress too - she just had a sour puss on all night - lol! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was bummed about losing for sure…either the golden globe or Harry or both! ;-)

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs