Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Flowers + Pearls

Hope everyone enjoyed the long weekend! We've had such beautiful weather lately and I cannot wait to start wearing my spring clothes! I thought this Floral Tuxedo Blazer and Mint Pearl Top by Lauren Conrad would be enough to tide me over until it is actually Spring…..we'll see how long I last before I pull out my dresses and skirts. And how stinkin' cute is the detail on this pearl blouse?!? I'm slightly obsessed with it. Be sure to check out the remaining Fall/Winter collection at Kohl's by Lauren Conrad while it's on super CLEARANCE! 
Floral Blazer - LC by Lauren Conrad on SALE, Pearl Blouse - LC by Lauren Conrad on SALE, Pants - J Brand, Purse - Valentino (similar), Shoes - Kate Spade, Necklace - Vintage Dior, Pearl Cuff - Forever 21, Pearl ring - Chloe Alberry in London




I am getting ready for Fashion Week and have started conditioning my feet to brutal torture. I always keep a spare pair of flats in my purse just in case I lose feeling in my toes (it has happened). So I did a quick change into these calf hair studded flats from Zara so that I could run from lunch with mum to the grocery store. 


Quick change into Zara calfhair studded flats. 







19 comments:

  1. This is such a fun mix of colors and patterns, esp. for winter! Which FW shoes are you going to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually end up going to most of the shows thanks to my fashion articles for a larger online publication. If you are going, we should definitely meet up! This year will be my first season mostly solo and it gets lonely!

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  2. Hello dear, such a great blog you have. I am your new follower, hope you follow back... (??) :)

    Have a nice day and kisses! :*

    Your Elizabeth
    http://elizabethlore.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both shoes are great but I am loving those heels. Love this blazer with the mint blouse too!

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that blazer!!! it looks awesome with those shoes!

    new follower :)

    www.thebechtholts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. For some reason, the word I want to use to describe this blazer is "boss" haha..because it totally is! You look fab!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous as always! Great finds on the top and blazer! What a steal!!
    -Tiffany
    http://www.tiffanystyleblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute outfit! I love your blazer and flats!

    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that blazer, what a great piece!

    -Lauren
    www.prettypiecesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice outfit!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful jacket.

    Sofia
    Stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. classy outfit! <3

    Here is my blog
    www.donnaiveh.blogspot.com

    wanna follow each other?

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing combination! I love the shoes :)
    Follow?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your blazer! Looks fabulous!

    Also, I am holding a Soprano Racerback Tank "GIVEAWAY" on my blog.
    I would love for you to come check it out and enter for a chance to win, as I am picking TWO winners!

    Have a lovely day :)

    xo

    Stylejourneys

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi , i am following you ..great blog and gorgeous blazer !
    Follow me back ??
    http://
    inmartinasheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your colorful blazer! So chic. I also switch into flats for in between errands during the day :) I'm now following! xx Sylvie

    ReplyDelete
  16. everything about this outfit is fab!
    Would love for you to check out my blog and follow xx
    lots of love from Australia

    http://www.voguevandal.blogspot.com.au

    http://www.voguevandal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh my goodness, you look amazing. Adore this outfit. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs