Monday, January 14, 2013

Get the Look for Less!

My name is Miss Beanie and I'm addicted to shoes. Right before Christmas I fell in love with these Sergio Rossi Snakeskin Swirl Booties while doing some Christmas shopping at Nordstrom Rack with my BPIC (Best Partner in Crime), "Lucy" (for Lucy and Ethel). The shoes were $299 marked down from more than $1500! STEAL!

Needless to say that my fear of them being the only ones left on the face of this planet in my size and for such a deal brought me to tears when I received them under the Christmas tree! Well, now do I have good news for you! I found a pretty similar if not replica of another shoe from Sergio Rossi's Swirl Fall 2011 Collection for a fraction of the original price!
Go Jane Rosette Accent Velvet Pumps $15.95
Sergio Rossi Suede Swirl Pump $895

5 comments:

  1. Hey giiirl!
    I just found you and immediately became member! I would really appreciate it if you'll visit back my blog :)

    Kisses and keep in touch ❀

    http://dtmakeupgirl.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing post, super cute!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh wanna wanna:)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow, what a great alternative and they look very similar! great post :)

    Would you like us to follow each other?
    I'd love to read more from you and stay in touch <3
    I really enjoy reading your posts, they make me smile =)

    hope you have a fab day gorgeous! ~ XO
    Chriissydollxo's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well aren't those cute!!!!! Great find!!!! Thanks Miss Beanie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs