Sunday, January 27, 2013

Power of the Printed Pant

Confession to make: I'm hopping on board with the printed pant trend! I got this pair of paisley pants (referred to as my mardi gras pants by the mister) from J. Crew Factory and they've been begging me to take them out. Well, here is their debut. And how about this blazer and shirt matching perfectly with the crystal embellishment! The Escada blazer was a steal from TJ Maxx and the shirt was a steal from Lauren Conrad's collection at Kohl's. Talk about pairing high and low! Do you think they know they used the same embellishment? 



Blazer - Escada via TJ Maxx (similar), Shirt - Lauren Conrad via Kohl's, Pants - J. Crew Factory, Shoes - Alice + Olivia, Bracelet - old from Ann Taylor, Necklace - old, Purse - YSL, Wallet - Georgia R in Rome






9 comments:

  1. you rock the pants!

    <3

    ps. we are now giving away a $80 Msdressy giftcard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm heading over to the giveaway now!

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  2. The printed pants look great on you! I love them and you know what? We have the same purse!

    -Nico

    www.SatinAndSalt.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike!

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. So sweet of you to say! I appreciate it!

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  4. love this look! I've been dying to try out some printed pants too, you have given me courage!

    new follower :)

    www.nateandmaryclaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Before I even scrolled down, I knew Mardi Gras pants meant these because I have the same ones!

    www.megyourpardon.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs