Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Prabal Gurung x Target Collaboration: I've Got A Crush

With Valentine's Day fast approaching and girls clamoring for the perfect date, dress and gift it can seem all too overwhelming. Prabal Gurung to the rescue! He has come up with the perfect spring wardrobe complete with Valentine's day attire! With names like First Date, Meet the Parents and Floral Crush, he definitely knew what he was doing by debuting the collection a mere 4 days before Valentine's day. I must admit….I have got a crush on several items! Now I just have to figure out how I am supposed to get all of these goodies when I'll be in NYC on the busiest day of NYFW. Sister to the rescue?!?!?

This dress is beyond cute! I love the colors and the full skirt! Perfect for a summer party!

Floral Crush Dress - $49.99
I may have the tiniest highlighter yellow obsession and these would top it all off!

Ankle Strap Pumps in Blazing Yellow and Dresden Blue - $39.99
I'm very interested in seeing this black and white lace top in person…I can't tell from the campaign if it is cute or a mute.
Lace Blouse - $29.99, Skirt in Meet the Parents Print - $29.99
 I love a good gladiator sandal and my crazier side wants me to test out the Nolita print. What do you think, should I tame my wild side and go with Apple Red instead?
Lace Up Pumps in Black, Nolita Print and Apple Red - $39.99
 I obviously love a fun blazer (see here, here, here) but I don't have a blazer of this magnitude! Totes loving….
Floral Crush Blazer - $49.99, Long Sleeve Tee - $19.99, Floral Crush Print Shorts - $26.99
 The perfect Valentine's Day date dress? I think so.
Ruffle Dress in Apple Red - $39.99
 Not so sure of the length on these shorts but the top is super pretty! See above for my commentary on highlighter yellow.
Lace Front Blouse - $34.99, Floral Crush Print Shorts - $26.99
What were your favorites? Check out more of the collection HERE and take this super fun quiz HERE! I got dubbed "The Perfect Catch". Not too shabby!

3 comments:

  1. Love that top/short combo. So bold and fun!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those really multi-coloured items are beautiful! Wish that they were in the stores here!

    www.expressionthrustyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs