Monday, January 21, 2013

Red + Rainbows

This outfit was inspired by a post I did a while back, "Add a POP of Red", and I did just that! I added a red lip, red necklace and red shoes. The shoes were on sale at Zara last week and I couldn't resist! And this necklace has been one of my favorites for quite some time, check out Amrita Singh's full collection! I love everything she does! It was a great outfit for running errands that morning because my shoes were comfy and I wasn't bogged down by a huge bulky coat. And I saw this amazing rainbow! I found the end….where is my pot of gold?!?

The Red-ding Rainbow

Faux Fur Vest - INC (old, similar), Blouse - Leifsdottir (old, similar), Pants - J Brand, Shoes - Zara, Purse - YSL, Necklace - Amrita Singh Remsenburg on SALE, Ring - Aurelie Bidermann, Lip - Urban Decay F Bomb

Yummiest coffee over at Dancing Goats! 


 



6 comments:

  1. you look just beautiful, dear <3
    kisses

    visit my blog please)
    http://yuliasi.blogspot.com/
    love, Yulia

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, you look beyond stunning. Adore this outfit. Fabulous post, love. If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your vest, what a great shape and that shirt is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your shoes rock! Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning in hints of red! This is quite a glamorous day outfit!

    I'd love it if you stopped by sometime.

    Love from South Africa

    http://arumlilea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your lovely comment! I'm following now. Hope to see you back soon! xxx

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous outfit put together - loving the hints of red in your nails, lips, necklace and shoes!
    Stunning!

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs