Saturday, January 19, 2013

Steal Her Style

Happy weekend loves! And if you live in Atlanta: thank goodness the rain is gone! I feel like it has been raining since I returned from Park City and boy was I ready for some sunshine after the bitter cold. My mum came to visit and was gracious enough to brave the rain and cold with me for a few minutes to snap these photos! 

Over at Baby Shopaholic and Fashionista Next Door, they are hosting a Style Me Friday event where they give you an inspiration photo and ask you to create an outfit inspired by it. This week's inspiration came from one of my fave bloggers, Atlantic Pacific, featuring her Airport Style. I immediately loved the look thanks to my hat obsession this season (check out recent hat posts here and here). I also have to admit to wearing the hubby's Sid Mashburn shirt every chance I get. Check out Sid Mashburn for amazing men's fashion and Ann Mashburn for women's clothing now on SALE! Airport style to me is comfy chic. I don my stretchiest and comfiest pants, loads of layers for those crazy temperature fluxes on the plane, and a cozy scarf to snuggle up with. What's your airport style? Head on over to Style Me Friday and link up a picture of yourself inspired by this photo or a new one each week, no blog required to enter! 

Inspiration from Atlantic Pacific


Hat - Target on SALE, Shirt - Sid Mashburn from Hubby's closet, Pants - TJ Maxx (similar), Jacket - Seven (old, similar, similar), Shoes - Michael Kors (old, similar), Bag - Asprey, Fur Scarf - Adrienne Landau on SALE, Necklace - TJ Maxx







36 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. So nice of you to say! Steal away!

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  2. great look, I like hat! would You like to follow?:) xx A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job stealing her style , i love bee so much she inspires me deeply when it comes to fashion & specially accessorizing .
    loved the purple pants !

    N@NY
    http://nanybuz91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! She is definitely one of my fashion inspirations!

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  4. love how you 'steal' and style it =)

    following ya =)

    love,
    Yati from malaysia

    http://yatiinoah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your look! That hat and shoes are super cute! Thanks for linking up! Looking forward to doing it again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cool look you got! Thanks for stopping by and following! Definitely following you back!xx

    Love, Laxmi.
    www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your pics!;) such a great ideas ;)
    I wish you good luck!! ;);)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will let my mum know you love the pics! She'll be so proud!

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  8. Bag is awesome and the whole outfit is great! Nice post, thank you for share! I'm following you right now, hope you will do same!
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Alexandra!

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  9. such a chic outfit! I love the burgundy color and you you layered your outfit!

    xx,

    www.loveandcompanyblog.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your outfit, so chic and stylish. I really like your blog and wondered if you would like to visit mine, if you like it we could follow each other?

    http://monstermagpie.blogspot.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/magicmagpie666

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zoe! I will check out your blog!

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  11. I will forever love this kind of style! Chadray+burgundy pants <3

    Following you now on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you can do the same :)
    http://beatricemalveda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following me! I am flattered!

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  12. You look great in the burgundy - love you in the hat too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Lisa! I'm loving burgundy/oxblood this season! And hats!

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  13. Love the inspirational look you "stole", it works great for you by the way! We like the burgundy touches that you added, it makes the outfit more interesting!

    We like your blog! Stop by our blog and if you like it may be we can follow each other. Let us know!
    KISSES
    http://sharpenstyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so amazing! I like your outfit! : )

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your shoes. Adorable! Also love the idea of trying to recreate someone's outfit. Great idea!
    www.expressionthrustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. i can never pull of that type of hat! it's such a shame for me because i love the shape. it looks so amazing on you though! i love the colour as well, perfect with the whole outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. great style i love it !! nice blog! Maybe we follow each other!? let me know :) greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi just found your blog. LOVELY outfit. Your style is awesome, I've been longing for a hat like yours for a while now - I need to purchase haha.

    Check out my blog if you'd like! www.behind-clothes-doors.blogspot.com
    If you like it lets follow each other - lovin' your blog already.

    Lucy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great shoes(:

    xo,
    http://mariachloes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great comfy outfit for travelling!
    Love the shoes.

    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this outfit! <3

    http://andini-ria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi! Lovely blog and great look! I would like to invite you to know my blog, do you like? ;) I follow you to bloglovin!
    www.mvesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your interpretation is giving me all kinds of life! I love it...the pop of color is perfect...it's still cozy, and it still captures the essence of the inspiration perfectly. LOVE!!

    ...and thanks for participating!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs