Sunday, January 13, 2013

Vacation in a Winter Wonderland

Hello Loves! I am just returning from a week long ski trip to Park City, Utah! I had a blast with old friends, made some new friends and I managed to survive the slopes without a single wipeout! Well, except for the part where I dropped my ski pole off the chair lift but I simply skied down with one pole! Ha! We were so lucky to get nearly 2 feet of snow while we were there and made the views and skiing that much better! We also made time for some snow tubing and sledding! Here is the week in summary via some Instagram shots!

View from the chairlift! 

Snow Tubing! 

Cozy by the fire
Shopping for some western attire. Stetson anyone?

Apres ski with the locals. Don't you just love her earrings?

Apres Ski drinks at the Pig Pen Saloon! Hot Spicy Pigs and Caramel Pigs! 

Bolo tie heaven! 

At the bottom.

Sledding with the girls.

View from our house that we rented for the week! 
View from the airport! So long Utah!
We had a blast but are so glad to be back! Shout out to my fellow trouble makers Carmen, Jodie, Sarah and Kim!


1 comment:

  1. Love these pix! Missing Park City and the snow already (well, maybe not the skiing part). ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs