Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday

Wednesday Wishlist

1. Forever 21 Striped Sweater - $25 2. Peplum Jacket via Target - $45 3. Finders Keepers Sequin Tuxedo Pant - $130 4. Anthropologie Eiffel Tower ring dish - $12  5.  Rachel Zoe Tassel Necklace - $650 6. Tory Burch Dale Studded Flats - $275

This week I've been missing Paris so much after a pan au chocolat and cafe au lait didn't hit the spot. Then everything I looked at screamed "Oh la la!" to me and thus we have a Parisian chic Wednesday Wishlist. Remember my Paris posts here and here?

Au Revoir! 

6 comments:

  1. glad i stumbled upon your blog! would love for you to check mine out xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection!
    Nice blog, check out mine and tell me what do you think about following each other on GFC, Bloglovin or FB? I would love to! :)

    xx Karolina

    CARAMODE - Bloglovin - Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! please check out my blog and if you like it, please follow me on Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that top and the ring holder,saw it in Anthropologie it was so cute! Great picks!

    Nora
    www.penchantforpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nora! That ring holder is too cute…why didn't we think of that?

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  5. That jacket is beautiful! I can't believe it is from Target. And I have been lusting over the studded TB flats as well!

    - Kaitlyn

    Boardwalks & Boulevards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs