Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday

Wishlist Wednesday
1. Alessi Spoon Rest $34 2. Pour La Victoire Maison Bag $140 3. Marc by Marc Jacobs Emerald Sweater $250 4. Kate Spade Licorice Polka Dot Pumps $200 5. Forever 21 Sparkling Necklace $20 6. ASOS Mint Scalloped Satchel $44 7. ASOS Midi Striped Skirt $64


Happy Wednesday everyone! So in an effort to narrow down my fashion cravings, I've decided to start sharing my Wishlist for the week every Wednesday. I figure that by narrowing down what I love to just a few items, I may be able to curb my, we'll call it "appetite", for shopping! ;-) 

What do y'all think of my Wishlist this Wednesday? What's on your wishlist this week? 


6 comments:

  1. I want that Pour La Victoire bag!!! That is a steal! Honey I need your email!!! Cant find it on your blog. thebabyshopaholic@gmail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Riiight, that bag is a must and it is on super duper sale!

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Now, the problem is…which one do I get first?!?

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  3. great picks!! I love the green sweater and polka dot heels!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! So glad you like!

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs