Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Gym Goddess Gear


So we are half way through the month of January 2013 and I suspect that a lot of those New Year's Resolutions flew out the window! Well, it isn't too late! Get back on track! My resolution is to lose weight and feel great! I'm "Bringin' Sexy Back" (J.T. is a great workout Pandora Station!) and I figured the best way to get me to the gym would be to look cute doing it. Here are my picks for the best gym goddess gear! 

Work Out Diva
1. Nike Jacket 2. Nike Sports Bra 3. Hair Ties 4. Tote Bag 5. Nike+ Running Shoes 6. Victorias Secret Yoga Pants
Be sure to check out those awesome hair ties for everyday wear as well! I have them in just about every color by now and they not only look cute on your wrist but they never break and they never leave creases in my hair! And I have super thick hair... 

I'm tracking my runs and workouts using Nike+ gear. You can buy a Nike Sensor and place it in a designated pocket inside your Nike+ shoe and upload your progress to your iPod or iPhone! Check it out HERE.

Also, I'm tracking my calories and water intake using the My Fitness Pal app on my iPad. Get the app HERE

What were your New Year's Resolutions? How are you getting your's accomplished?



9 comments:

  1. Ooo love this list! Especially the gym bag! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Riiiight? Thats my kind of gym bag. ;-)

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  2. Mine are going well so far! I'll be doing some challenging ones soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great job, Elle! Keep up the good work!

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  3. I need to get some new gear to get motivated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to rock my new gear in the gym! It's definitely getting me in the mood!

      xoxo,

      Miss Beanie

      Delete
  4. Cool blog, would u like to follow each other. X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to reading each and every comment!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs